Platts 7th Annual European Carbon Capture & Storage, 2013
Delegates at Platts 7th annual European Carbon Capture & Storage conference will hear from expert industry leaders and discuss what needs to be done to accelerate the successful deployment of CCS in Europe.
CCS Keynote Speakers include:
- Brad Page, Chief Executive Officer, Global CCS Institute
- The Rt Hon the Lord Oxburgh, KBE, Honorary President, Carbon Capture and Storage Association (CCSA)
- Philip Lowe, Director General, DG Energy, European Commission
- Bill Spence, Head of CCS, Shell
- Charles McConnell, Assistant Secretary for Fossil Energy, US Dept. of Energy; Chair, Policy Group, Carbon Sequestration Leadership Forum (CSLF)
Comprehensive European CCS project updates:
- Don Valley, Captain Clean Energy Project, Teesside, Peterhead and White Rose in the UK
- Belchatow, Poland
- Mongstad, Norway
- ROAD and Green Hydrogen in The Netherlands.
Plus insights from China, the US and Canada.
The networking reception will be hosted by the Global CCS Institute.