The Institute boasts a diverse Membership profile that sets the foundation of an international community rich in knowledge and expertise.
Our Members are setting the course for the future of CCS. Institute membership is essential for organisations that seek to lead and be a part of an influential and collaborative community committed to accelerating the deployment of CCS.
Members are presented a valuable opportunity to be an integral part of a collaborative, informed and influential international community at the forefront of CCS advocacy, policy development and knowledge sharing.
Members of the Global CCS Institute have the opportunity to:
- shape the strategic direction of the Institute;
- share and receive knowledge, information and expertise on:
- the development and deployment of safe, economic and environmentally sustainable commercial-scale CCS projects;
- technologies that will capture, transport and store emissions, and provide expert insight on the costs and benefits of carbon solutions, and the operational and legislative requirements needed to achieve success; and
- methods to build confidence in CCS and help drive the international momentum needed to provide a solution to the urgent problem of climate change.
- propose, and vote on, amendments to the Constitution;
- approve appointments to the Board of Directors and to the International Advisory Panel; and
- nominate and vote on appointments to the Board Selection Panel.
Our diverse international membership includes governments, global corporations, private companies, research bodies and non-governmental organisations; all of whom are committed to CCS as an integral part of a clean energy future.